Formall’s metal fabrication capabilities include tube laser cutting which delivers unparalleled accuracy in production. Tube Laser cutting gives our engineers the freedom to quickly put any cutout shape into pipe and tubing. The new technology increases the speed of production and reduces cost through its error-proof constructing technique. Our tube laser machine can work with shapes that fit inside a 6″ diameter circle up to 30′ long. Tube Laser cutting is applied to products serving various industries, including aerospace, automotive, e-commerce, food and beverage, grocery, material handling, and retail.
Overview of Formall’s Metal Division:
- 35 production welding stations (robotic and manual welding)
- Stamping, bending, shearing, cutting, rolling, etc.
- Laser cutting – tube and sheet
- CNC turning and milling
- Fully automated power and free overhead conveyor system
- Automatic multi-station, inline part washer
- Burn off and refinishing capability
- System capable of handling parts up to 4’x8’x20’
- Multiple assembly areas
- Uses of cellular and traditional manufacturing techniques where appropriate
Request A Quote
Thank you for considering Formall for your business solution. Request a no-obligation quote by filling out the form on this page so we can start to answer your questions.